This is a blog that will be graded by my teacher so dont spamm and flood me.

Monday, February 5, 2007

Ist day on the job

HI ALL!!! This is my first time writing a blog and to me i think it is a fun and interesting way of handing up assignments! It is much more convenient to access a blog because almost everyone has internet access at home and so the teachers would be able to mark or read their students blog practically anywhere! I can totally pick my own hip and trendy c o l o u r s rather than just sticking to the plain old blue and black inks! Hope you enjoy reading my opinions on the current news! :)

2 comments:

Yi Wei x_x said...

You know I kinda wish they didn't have access to it so they can't check if we haven't done it zzz...

matthew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.